service and conservancy charges (S&CC)
S&CC rates with effect from June 2017
RESIDENTIAL (Inclusive of 7 % GST)
|Flat Type||With Effect From 1 Jun 2017||MND Rebates for YR 2017/2018 (Number of Months) Based on Eligibility|
|Normal S&CC||reduced S&CC||Penalty Fee for late payments||April||July||October||January 2018|
|1 - room||$55.50||$19.50||$1||1month||1month||1month||½ month|
|2 - room||$57.00||$29.00||$2||1month||1month||1month||½ month|
|3 - room||$62.00||$44.00||$3||1month||½ month||½ month||½ month|
|4 - room||$69.00||$59.50||$4||1month||½ month||½ month||½ month|
|5 - room||$74.50||NA||$5||½ month||½ month||½ month||½ month|
|Executive||$95.50||NA||$6||½ month||½ month||½ month||NA|
|4 - room (DBSS)||$80.00||$70.50||$4||1month||½ month||½ month||½ month|
|5 - room (DBSS)||$96.50||NA||$5||½ month||½ month||½ month||½ month|
|COMMERCIAL (Inclusive of 7% GST)||S&CC||Penalty fee for late payments|
|WITH EFFECT FROM 1 JUN 2017|
|Shop with living accommodation||$2.09 per sq. metre||$ 10.00|
|In addition to|
|(a) 1 - room flat||$20.87|
|(b) 2 - room flat||$31.03|
|(c) 3 - room flat||$47.08|
|(d) 4 - room flat||$63.67|
|Shop without living accommodation, kiosk or shoplet||$2.09 per sq. metre, subject to a minimum of $67.10|
Market / Hawker
|MARKET / HAWKER (Inclusive of 7% GST)||S&CC||Penalty fee for late payments|
|WITH EFFECT FROM 1 JUN 2017|
|Cooked food stall ≤ 10sqm||$177.50||$ 5.00|
|Cooked food stall (>10sqm)||$336.00|
|Fruit, preserved and dried goods, fresh fish and seafood, meat or poultry stall||$85.00|
|Vegetable, bean curd and noodle, egg, ground assorted spices or miscellaneous stall||$54.00|
|Piece and Sundry||$100.00|
* Normal rate applies to a flat:
- Where none of the owners or tenants and none of the authorised occupiers of the flat are citizens of Singapore;
- Where any owner or tenant or authorised occupier has an interest in any private residential property, or in any industrial or commercial property, whether or not owned by or vested in HDB;
- Which is owned by or let to any body corporate; or
- Which is vacant.
All S&CC are inclusive of GST. If you have paid your S&CC in advance before our notification, any excess in payment will be treated as credit balance to offset the payment due in the following month. If you are paying by GIRO or through your credit card under the Recurring Credit Card Scheme, the revised amount will be deducted automatically from your bank account or charged to your designated credit card.
Payment of Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC)
There are serveral ways to pay your S&CC without the hassle of queuing up at the Town Council. Precious time can be saved by:
- Sending a cheque or Money Order made payable to east coast-fengshan town council.
- Using Interbank Giro. (Please see note below.)
- Electronic / Internet payment. This service is available to residents who have an account with UOB, OCBC, DBS, POSB and SCB.
- AXS, SAM and Nets kiosks islandwide
- We would seek your co-operation in paying your S&CC promptly and thank you for your kind co-operation
Please note :
- The average processing period for your Inter-Bank GIRO (IBG) application is about one to two months.
- east coast-fengshan town council will send you a notification letter to inform you on the commencement date of the IBG deduction.
- In the meantime, all applicants are advised to pay their S&CC by other modes until a GIRO commencement letter is received. Applicants can choose to pay their S&CC by cash, cheque or via AXS, NETS or SAM machines located island wide or by Vpost.
- When your IBG has commenced, please ensure sufficient fund is maintained in your bank account on the 27th of every month.
- Your east coast-fengshan town council account number is the same as your HDB account number.
- If the deduction is unsuccessful, a subsequent GIRO deduction will be arranged on the 7th of the following month.
- An annual statement of account will be issued to reflect on the payment made for the year. You can also verify the deduction from your bank passbook or statement with the initial TC.
- Please keep the Town Council informed of any changes in your bank account.
- Please contact east coast-fengshan town council, Finance Department at telephone no. 6444 9549 for enquiries regarding the S&CC. Residents can also send in their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Service & Conservancy Charges (S&CC) Rebates
To help households with their general household expenses, the Government will provide S&CC rebates in 2014. About 800,000 households will benefit.
1. I live in an HDB flat. Will my household be eligible for the S&CC rebates?
To be eligible for the S&CC rebates, a household has to fulfil all the criteria below:
a) There is at least one Singapore citizen lessee or essential occupier in the flat;
b) The lessee(s) and essential occupier(s) do not own or have any interest in a private property; and
c) The lessee(s) have not sublet the whole flat.
2. How many months of waiver of S&CC will I get for 2014, and in which months will I get my S&CC?
Please refer to the table above.
3. Is there any action required on my part if I have already arranged to pay my S&CC through GIRO/Inter-bank GIRO?
If you are paying for your S&CC through GIRO/Inter-bank GIRO, no action is required on your part. The Town Council will arrange with your bank on the amount of S&CC that your household will have to pay to the Town Council, after taking the S&CC rebates into account.