ECTC Video Competition
View our introductory video for the video contest here:
East Coast Town Council Video Contest! – YouTube
Residents are invited to submit a short video, 30-60 seconds long highlighting any new upgrades or additions within the East Coast GRC (Bedok, Changi Simei, Fengshan, Kampong Chai Chee and Siglap), which will then be uploaded onto our East Coast Town Council Website and Social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. This video competition organised by The East Coast Town Council aims to engage and seek public’s views and creativity. We would like our residents to share with us what you like about the facilities in your neighbourhood.
Who can participate?
Residents of all ages that are residing in the East Coast GRC. Individual or group submission is allowed, as long as all participants are staying within the East Coast GRC. Only one submission per individual or group.
1st Prize: $500 cash + $300 CapitaLand vouchers
2nd Prize: $300 cash + $200 CapitaLand vouchers
3rd Prize: $200 cash + $100 CapitaLand vouchers
4th-10th Prize: $50 cash + $50 CapitaLand vouchers
All shortlisted videos will receive a $30 CapitaLand vouchers for their participation.
The 30-60 seconds video must be shot using a mobile phone, in landscape mode.
Submission of entries and public voting:
- Video submission starts from 20th May till 30th June 2022, through the online form that can be found on our East Cost Town Council Website.
- The top 10 shortlisted entries will be featured on our Facebook page so that public can vote for their favourite video.
- Voting period is from 15 July 2022 to 31 July 2022.
- Go to our East Coast Town Council website and click on the video poster on the home page.
- Read through the rules and regulations before filling in the submission form with your name, contact details, and the location code. You may find the location code on the signages at the respective facilities (e.g., BE 01)
- Upload your video at the end of the submission box.
- Once the online form has been submitted, no further changes are allowed. The video submitted is considered the final entry and will be sent for voting.
Rules and regulations:
- The video MUST be within 30 – 60 seconds long and can be in either English, Chinese, Malay & Tamil.
- Each participant must complete all their personal information correctly as well as the location code in the online submission form.
- The submitted video must be an original work without any copyright infringement.
- East Coast Town Council reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions and rules and regulations of the competition without prior notice.
Conditions of video entries:
- The duration of each video must be within 30- 60 seconds.
- The criteria are below:
(a) Within 30-60 seconds
(b) Content & Articulation (20%)
(c) Effort & Participation (20%)
(d) Creativity & Quality (20%)
(e) Mentioned one of the 3 key words; Caring, Vibrant or Green (10%)
(f) Residents voting for the Top 10 entries (30%)
Announcement of results:
- The competition results will be announced on our ECTC website as well as on our social media platforms on 5 August 2022.
- All winners will be notified.
You may email us your enquires or feedback at, email@example.com
Kindly refer to this location code list for your reference