- The Town Council is pleased to announce the re-opening of Block 85 Bedok North Street 4 Market and Food Centre.
- We apologized for the inconvenience posed for the past months; your patience and kind understanding is greatly appreciated.
- Please be informed of the dates as below:
Minor Renovations, Cleaning and Washing within Stalls by Stallholders
12th June 2020 – 16th June 2020
Resume of Operation
17th June 2020
- During the Minor Renovations, Cleaning and Washing Period, the Market and Food Centre will not be opened to the public, as stalls are not permitted to resume business operations.
- Once the Market & Food Centre is reopened, the Town Council and National Environmental Agency (NEA) staff will be stationed to carry out Crowd Control Management and Safe Distancing Measures and Guidelines (Phase 1).
- Please note that the option for dine-in is still not available, you are advised to maintain a physical distance of 1m when queuing up.
- We seek your co-operation to adhere to the above as we work together in making adjustments to keep the community safe and healthy.
- There will be SafeEntry scanning, please bring along your identification documents or internet-enabled smartphone.
Last modified: June 26, 2020